Why foster with us?
- It doesn’t take long. After application references you could be welcoming your first child home in six months.
- You will change lives. You will change your own life as well as that of a child’s.
- We’ll be there with you. All foster carers have access to a social worker to provide advice, guidance and support. This includes out of hours and peer support.
- We’re flexible. There is a type of foster care that will suit you. Find out more about the different types of fostering available.
- You won’t be out of pocket. Our foster carers will receive financial support and we pay foster carers above the national recommended rate
- You can learn so much. A foster child will bring the things they love with them, challenge you and introduce you to new things.
- You can take things further. We offer a vast amount of training including accredited qualifications, face to face and Children and young people's workforce training.
We always aim to place Warwickshire children with Warwickshire foster carers, meaning you are our first choice. If you are already a foster carer we would like to chat with you about transferring to us.
We are currently recruiting all types of foster carers with a particular focus on those interested in caring for:
- Children aged over eight on a permanent basis
- Brothers and sisters
- Children and young people from Black and Asian backgrounds
- Children and young people on an emergency basis
- A child with a disability on a short break.
- A parent and their child